In line with our human capital needs, we invite applications for a senior management position to lead our Real Estate, Engineering and Infrastructure Development function. This is a Lahore based position.
Position: Head of Real Estate, Engineering & Infrastructure Development
- Qualification: Masters/Bachelors degree in Engineering; preferably in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical. Having Masters degree in Business Administration or related business field shall be an added advantage.
- Experience: Preferably 10 years experience at a senior management position, in a medium to large size organization, executing responsibilities of project management, engineering, real estate handling, infrastructure development, vendor management.
- Age: Preferably not more than 52 years as on April 30, 2015.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Hands on experience of infrastructure (civil, electrical & mechanical) development projects;
- Practical experience of civil work related projects;
- Understanding of property related government processes and rules;
- Well versed with procurement and tendering process;
- Ability to handle medium to large scale projects;
- Ability to manage large teams of engineering professionals and technicians;
- Excellent leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and decision making ability;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and meeting defined timelines;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- It does not really come under ‘Skill Set’ but rather these are built-in personality traits, however, just to mention here that at Allied Bank, integrity, honesty and non-manipulative nature is far more important than any educational qualification or work experience.
- To manage various functional areas including engineering, real estate business, infrastructure development, lease, purchase, construction, and renovations etc. while ensuring efficient and timely delivery of results;
- To be fully responsible for the timely installation, operation and maintenance of all electrical equipment including LT/HT, standby energy infrastructure and HVAC at commercial buildings;
- To manage strict timelines-based constructions, renovations, repairs, maintenance of buildings and maintenance of civil, electrical and mechanical infrastructure;
- To liaise with the Bank’s regional/localline management in various cities and with the other head office based functions for the efficient execution of projects and maintenance of infrastructure;
- Liaise with contracting/architecture firms, suppliers/vendors extensively.
Last date: Monday, April 20, 2015.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the ‘Closing Date’, then in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed.
- All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CVs by post or by separate emails or through courier, or dropped in person, as well as, solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier.
- The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and/or tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly.
Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply.
Allied Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s), thereof.