We invite applications from high achieving and experienced professionals to join Allied Bank.
There are various positions available in multiple functions of compliance major areas are: COSO, KYC, AML, CAMLO and compliance risk.
Middle Level Management positions
- Unit Head COSO Documentation
- Unit Head KYC
Education: MBA or equivalent business degree in finance, accounting or any other related subject. Having additional professional qualification or certification such as CA, CFA, CISA, CIMA shall be an added advantage
Experience: Preferably atleast 06 years of experience in compliance, operational risk Management and audit.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on August 30, 2015.
- To lead any sub function within the Compliance area
- To manage, motivate and train all staff to ensure that they possess requisite skills for execution of their job
- Identify processes / sub-processes not covered under process flow charts through review of various audit and control testing reports
- To develop mechanism for root cause analysis and implement annual operational plan for entity level control assessment
- Custodians of process flow documentation and Risk Control Matrices for Financial Reporting Controls, Operational Controls &Compliance Controls
- Provide support to all functions within the Bank for effective & efficient implementation of internal control and COSO framework
- Ensure implementation of processes, controls and procedures pertaining to Process Control Division
- Review/Closure of High Risk AML Alerts generated by the AML Surveillance system (FCCM) and other Money Laundering detection tool (CDB Queries) to identify potential Money laundering activities
Junior Level Management Positions
- Manager Regulatory Compliance Risk
- Manager Compliance Review
- Manager AML Transaction Monitoring & Remittance
- Manager KYC
- Manager Compliance
- Manager Group Compliance
Education: MBA or equivalent business degree in finance, accounting or any other related subject. Having additional professional qualification or certification such as CA, CFA, CISA, CIMA, shall be an added advantage
Experience: Preferably atleast 04 years of experience at senior level management position in compliance, Operational Risk Management and audit.
Age: Maximum 35 years as on August 30, 2015.
- To ensure timely compilation of data for regulatory reporting
- To ensure proper conclusion / closure of cases as reassigned by Transaction Monitoring function
- To ensure proper closure of medium and low risk AML alerts closure of cases as reassigned by KYC monitoring function
- To ensure timely periodic due diligence of financial institutions (correspondent banks)
- Overall responsible to monitor / follow-up and implementation of internal and external audit reports
- To escalate the reports of significant nature extracted through central data base
- Co-ordination with SBP inspection team